Patient Experience and Service Excellence
University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc. is committed to making service excellence and patient-friendly, patient-centered, high-quality and safe care our top priorities. To this end, we strive to deliver the exceptional patient experience for every patient at every encounter.
UM FPI’s commitment to delivering exceptional patient experience is made possible by its culture of service excellence branded "SPIRIT of the FPI Way". The FPI SPIRIT refers to our values of Service, Professionalism, Innovation, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork. Each value is evident in the way FPI team members serve patients and families, colleagues, vendors and others.
The FPI Way Vision
To be recognized as a leader in providing exceptional patient care to those we serve.
The FPI Way Mission
Together, physicians and staff of University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc. commit to deliver compassionate, respectful and excellent care to those we serve.
The FPI Way Model
Going beyond patient satisfaction to maximize patient loyalty.
- We must exceed our patients’ expectations.
- Service excellence provides the framework for all of our encounters with patients and others.
- Patient loyalty is created through each patient’s personal experience; therefore, our delivery of services must be of the highest quality, coupled with high-touch.
- Courtesy and competence is expected. Physicians and staff engage the patient in a way that shows compassion and goes beyond the expected.
- We strive to provide a compassionate, healing experience. This is more than just providing excellent service; exceeding expectations is the responsibility of everyone, all FPI employees, management staff and physicians.
We Want Your Feedback!
At University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc. we are on a continuous journey to provide the highest-quality care and exceptional patient experiences.
Please share with us your recent UM FPI experience by contacting our Patient Experience office at 667-214-1492 or email [email protected].