Services offered: Family Medicine & Immediate Care
Board-certified family medicine physicians and gerontologists from University of Maryland School of Medicine are in your neighborhood, providing the full spectrum of services for patients of all ages.
Our physicians are committed to helping you achieve your individual health goals, whether that be to lose weight, management of your diabetes or other chronic condition, start a family, or maintain your current health status. From routine exams and well woman visits, to geriatric medicine, sick visits and immunizations, we're your partners for better health.
Should patients require more specialized care, we offer quick access to a variety of specialty services on-site, as well as an immediate care center and same-day surgery center.
- Adolescent care
- Adult well/sick care
- Children's well/sick care, including immunizations
- Education and preventive care
- Injured worker care
- Minor office procedures
- Preoperative clearance
- Primary care sports medicine
- Referrals to other specialists, when needed
- Routine obstetrical care, including prenatal care and post natal care newborn care
- Routine gynecological care
- School physicals
- Senior well/sick care, including house calls
Appointments & Information
Appointments are available 5 days per week, including some evenings. Call 667-214-2100 Monday through Friday to schedule in Columbia, and 667-214-1800 for our Baltimore City office.
- 5890 Waterloo Road, Columbia, MD 21045 (Family Medicine & Immediate Care)
- 29 S. Paca Street, 1st Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Family Medicine)
- 408 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Immediate Care for Staff & Students)