29 S. Paca Street, 1st Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Services offered: Family Medicine & Immediate Care
University of Maryland School of Medicine and University of Maryland Faculty Physician, Inc. family medicine physicians are your partners for better health. Our providers offer comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages, including obstetric, pediatric and geriatric patients. Should more complex care or inpatient treatment be needed, our physicians will quickly refer patients to other University of Maryland specialists.
Family medicine physicians take a whole-life approach to caring for you and your family. They look at how factors in your life affect your health, and are able to create personalized care plans based on knowledge of your complete health history. From preventive services and more simple issues such as headaches and colds, to more chronic or complex medical issues, University of Maryland providers are committed to providing the highest quality care, in a comfortable, convenient setting.
Our family medicine physicians offer care for a variety of health conditions:
- Addiction (limited)
- Adolescent care
- Adult well/sick care
- Bariatric Program
- Children's well/sick care, including immunizations
- Diabetes group classes
- Education and preventive care
- Injured worker care
- Minor office procedures
- Preoperative clearance
- Primary care sports medicine
- Routine obstetrical care, including prenatal care and post-natal care
- Newborn care
- Routine gynecological care
- School physicals
- Senior well/sick care including house call
- Walk-in urgent care for University of Maryland students & staff only
Appointments & Information
To schedule an appointment, please call (667) 214-1800.
New patients can be seen in less than one week of calling for an appointment, and same day services are available for existing patients.
For your appointment, please be sure to:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for registration.
- Notify us if you cannot keep your appointment so that other patients can be accommodated.
If you are more than 20 minutes late, you may have to reschedule.
Meet Our Physicians